IN ORDER TO AVOID YOUR CC/DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION BEING DENIED, YOU MAY NEED TO TAKE ADDITIONAL STEPS OR PROVIDE CERTAIN INFORMATION TO THE BANK.
1. Make sure your Credit Card or Debit Card is setup for international payments before placing an order.
This is by far the most frequent cause of payments not going through. Give your bank a call to solve it, it is a very fast and easy process. 99% of payments are processed and approved instantly by the system if the card is pre- approved for international payments.
2. If your card uses 3D Secure technology, providing all of or some of the following information with the payment request will improve the chances of it going through:
- First & Last Name (Must match the name on the Credit Card or Debit Card)
- Billing & Shipping Address (Must be in the same country where the card was issued)
- ZIP Number (Must be in the same country where the card was issued)
- Phone Number (Must NOT use 123123,or any common set of random numbers)
- Customers Current IP address MUST be in the same country as where your credit card was issued.
- Email Address (Must be a valid email address)
3. The information you provide will be safely transmitted to the payment provider and your bank and isn't stored on our servers.
The checkout flow is hosted by the payment processor (Stripe, Inc.) and secured with HTTPS. Look in the top left corner of the URL bar for a lock 🔓 icon which will indicate a secure- HTTPS connection.